What is your deepest passion? Where does it intersect with our communities needs? The work of Fusion would not exist without our team of volunteers who work tirelessly to strengthen the lives of young people on the Melbourne South East.
If you’d like to help us make a difference we’d love to talk to you.
Check out our current volunteer roles at the Melbourne South East centre:
Youth Work – Lunchtimes with a different teams
- 2 hours a week on a Tuesday or Wednesday
- Be part of a team that goes into local high schools to connect with students
- Must have Work With Children Check and some youth work trainings
Young Adults Worker
- To run events for those aged 16 – 30 years.
- Knowledge of event management
- Arrange fundraising events and campaigns to support our work
Real Girls Team
- We’re seeking people passionate about being Mentors/Trainers for a young woman’s program in local high schools
- Youth or Social Work background is a must
Administrator / Receptionist
- Wednesday or Thursday
- Answer phone calls
- Administrative tasks such as petty cash, take registrations and other tasks as delegated
Want to join the team?
There are heaps of ways for you to get involved. Get in touch and let’s find the perfect spot for you.