Family and All Ages
Fusion runs a range of program for the whole familiy includes:
- Foundations for families : https://familiescourse.com
- Family games night- 1st Friday night of the month from 7:30pm – 9pm. Fun for all the families
- School Holiday Program
- Family Movie Night
- Oakleigh Christmas Carols
- Men’s Breakfast – Saturday 11 May, 7am for 7:30am start, $5, come connect with other men
- Ladies Night – Tuesday 25th June, 8pm – 9:30pm, $10, this term we will be making Japanese Kokedama Balls
- Community Tea – Every Thursday during school term, venues may change, contact us for details
- Craft Classes
- Street Library – Come take, swap or borrow a book from our street library, open to anyone in the public and easily accessible from outside our centre.
- Connection Drop-In – Wednesday and Thursday 10:30am – 3pm. Drop in for a cuppa, game of pool or a chat. Anyone welcome
We run school holiday programs for primary Aged Children during January, April, September holidays each year.