Fusion Young Adults
BTs Cafe was started as a project between Fusion and the Chaplaincy and Health and Wellbeing Departments at Monash University, Clayton.
University can be a particularly isolating place for International Students and first year students. Each week a team of volunteers cook pancakes and make a safe space for students and staffs to come and connect!
Tuesdays 9.30 – 10.30 am during semester at the religious centre.
More activities for young adults:
– Magnify!!! Combined youth and young adult service. 8 March 2019, Friday, 7pm – 9.30pm
– Young Adult Events, YAE!!! Monthly events for young adults aged 16 – 30.
- Surrender Conference, 22 – 23 March 2019
- Pizza and Pool Night. For young adults to connect with each other and play pool. Please check with Fusion for event detail.
- Bowling and Lazer Tag, 25 march 2019, Monday 7.30pm – 9.30pm