- Saturday 30th November 1pm – 7pm – Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre
- Day trips are high energy, fun filled days where young people get to meet new friends and participate in activities designed to help them grow in confidence and do things they normally wouldn’t get to do.
- Tuesday 26th November, from 8pm – 9:30pm
- $10 per person for crafts and dessert
- Join us for a fun night in the company of other ladies over craft and yummy dessert
- RSVP by Monday 25th November
Ladies Craft Day – Unfinished Objects
- Saturday 7th December, from 10:30am – 2pm
- Bring a pair pf socks for a Christmas gift craft
- BYO craft or do one of ours
Carols in the Park
- Friday 6th December, from 6:30pm
- Free children activities
- Wednesday 11th December, from 12pm – 2pm
- $15 – lunch and entertainment
Doing Certificate IV in Youth and Community Work, a Bachelor of Social Work or something very similar? Do you have videography, PR, media or advertising skills to use for a good cause? OR are you a person who just wants to give back to the next generation? CONTACT US if you’d like to know more.