- Saturday 23rd February, 2pm – 5pm – Wet and Wild. $7.50 per person
- Saturday, 30th March, 1pm – 7pm – Mini Golf. $15 per person
- Daytrips are high energy, fun filled days where young people get to meet new friends and participate in activities designed to help them grow in confidence and do things they normally wouldn’t get to do.
Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Starts from 28th February 2019 for 4 weeks, 9.30am – 1pm
- $100 for concession or $150 for adult.
- Learn skills and understanding that help you support people in your life who are struggling with mental health problems
Neighbourhood Day – Community Fun Day
- Saturday, 30th March, 10am – 12.30pm All FREE!
- Children’s activities including playground, face-painting, games and craft.
- BBQ, coffee and tea will be served.
- Live entertainment and children’s story time
- Tuesday, 2nd April 8pm – 9.30pm. RSVP by 1st April 2019.
- A fun night to enjoy the company of other ladies over craft and yummy dessert.
BYO Craft Day
- Saturday, 6th April 10am – 2pm
- Come along and bring those unfinished craft pieces. Join us for this fun activities.
- We will also be offering an optional Easter Craft for $5.
Pilgrimage to Uluru, 7th – 17th April 2019
The pilgrimage to Uluru has been running for 19 consecutive years and has been thousands of young people journey to a deeper understanding of themselves, their relationships, culture and reconciliation especially with the Aboriginal people of our nation. The Pilgrimage to Uluru is a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience a journey to our nation’s heart in a supportive, caring and challenging environment. You will travel thousands of kilometres across Australia, camping at different places and meeting new people.
Cost: $1200 which includes everything!
Doing Certificate IV in Youth and Community Work, a Bachelor of Social Work or something very similar? Do you have videography, PR, media or advertising skills to use for a good cause? OR are you a person who just wants to give back to the next generation? CONTACT US if you’d like to know more.