- Friday 5th October, 10am – 5pm – Jumanji – the Great Zoo Scavenger Hunt
- Saturday, 27th October 2018 and 24th November, 1pm – 7pm
- Daytrips are high energy, fun filled days where young people get to meet new friends and participate in activities designed to help them grow in confidence and do things they normally wouldn’t get to do.
- We will be again hosting a pingpongathon to raise money to stop people being trafficked and exploited!
- Friday, 16th November 2018, 7pm – 1am
Ping Pong-A-Thon is a project of P4T Inc, a registered Australian charity with PBI status. The Pong campaign supports the work of several organisations based in Asia who are helping young people whose lives are significantly impacted by human trafficking and exploitation.
- Tuesday, 4th December 2018 8pm – 9.30pm
- A fun night to enjoy the company of other ladies over craft and yummy dessert.
Youth Mental Health First Aid
- 10th & 11th December, 9am – 5pm.
- Learn skills and understanding that help you support people in your life who are struggling with mental health problems
Doing Certificate IV in Youth and Community Work, a Bachelor of Social Work or something very similar? Do you have videography, PR, media or advertising skills to use for a good cause? OR are you a person who just wants to give back to the next generation? CONTACT US if you’d like to know more.