- Saturday 29th June 2pm – 7pm – Melbourne Museum
- Friday 05th July, 10am – 5pm – Healesville Sanctuary
- Saturday 31st August, 1pm – 7pm – Venue to be confirmed
- Daytrips are high energy, fun filled days where young people get to meet new friends and participate in activities designed to help them grow in confidence and do things they normally wouldn’t get to do.
Youth Mental Health First Aid
- 9th and 10th September
- Times to be confirmed
- $100 for concession and $150 or adults
- Tuesday, 27th August 8pm – 9.30pm. RSVP by 24th August 2019
- $10 per person
- A fun night to enjoy the company of other ladies over craft and yummy dessert.
- Saturday 27th August
Sleep In Your Car Fundraising, 11th August 2019
- Sleep In Your Car is an annual national event that invites communities to come together, learn what it means to experience life without home and raise finances to prevent and respond to young people experiencing homelessness.Drop in or get sponsored to SLEEP IN YOUR CAR for 1 night and help transform lives of at risk young people in Victoria.Register on this link – https://siyc2019.gofundraise.com.au/cms/home?fbclid=IwAR0cXyaVdXef2C_T70YW8aJZ0g09KQhC7XZiK4S4zbL4mdLsfWvCgo13IJMemail – [email protected] for more information
Grand Final Screening
- Saturday 28th September, from 1pm
- Come enjoy grand final on the big screen, hot dogs and pies will be served
Doing Certificate IV in Youth and Community Work, a Bachelor of Social Work or something very similar? Do you have videography, PR, media or advertising skills to use for a good cause? OR are you a person who just wants to give back to the next generation? CONTACT US if you’d like to know more.